It's been over a year since I have sat down and wrote a post on this blog, and so much has happened in my life since then. I'm not going to say that I'm going to be back on a schedule, but I've been missing blogging lately so I'm going to try to get back on a regular schedule.
Let's go over what's happened since I last blogged in April of 2014.
1. I started my last semester of grad school.
2. I went to a party to end the fall semester of grad school on December 10, 2014.
3. I met the boy of my dreams at this party.
4. January 13, 2015 - The boy of my dreams asked me to be his girlfriend.
5. We celebrated TJ's 25th birthday and then my 24th.
6. I graduated from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte with a Masters in Accounting.
I've also spent a ton of money on makeup lately, and recently purchased a new Erin Condren planner and stickers. Hopefully I can get some reviews of my favorite products and how I use my planner up soon.