Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sorry for my disappearance!!!

When I started this blog I promised I wouldn't be that CP blogger who starts it, tells everyone they got accepted, and never posts again. But it seems that that is exactly what I've become, and I sincerely apologize. A couple weeks ago, I received a call from Disney about changing my role from hospitality to concierge. I was told that I would do everything that hospitality does, with some added guest services. From what I've found on it, it sounds like I'm going to be an RA again. But that's okay, cause I've been missing that job more than I thought I would since I graduated. I have 18 days until I leave, and although I'm ready to start this chapter of my life, I'm really starting to enjoy my summer. But, I take comfort in the fact that it only will be until January and then it's back here to find a real job in the field that I love. I kept the stuff I'll be taking packed when I moved home so I won't have much to do until a couple days before. I'll try not to disappear for so long this time around!!! Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from new people, and appreciate every comment that is left.