Thursday, November 15, 2012

Rant...

I just saw something on the Facebook page of a lady from my church who was saying that the new health care plan was going to make her husbands insurance go up a considerable amount. And someone commented (I don't know this person) that working people have to pay more to cover birth control for everyone else. This just grates a nerve that I usually can keep under control.

I guess I should preface this by informing everyone that when I had my surgery to remove my appendix in August, my appendix wasn't the problem. They found severe endometriosis everywhere inside of me. Well basically my only options were to switch birth control or have a hysterectomy. Well I haven't even started having kids yet, so the latter wasn't an option. So I switched birth controls.

Now we can get back to why this irked me so much.  I have to have birth control so that I can actually go to work to pay for this guy to do whatever he wants in this free country. If I didn't have the birth control, I would more than likely be in unbearable pain like I was before surgery. I still have moments and days of severe pain but not nearly as much as the month before surgery. So, I couldn't support myself and pay back my loan for my education if I didn't have birth control.

I know not many people read this blog and that's perfectly fine with me cause that way I can say what I really feel.

Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from new people, and appreciate every comment that is left.