Friday, December 21, 2012

Changes

Lots of changes are happening in my life lately. I've added a second job doing billing at a law office two days a week. I have a love/hate relationship with it. I really love being there and I love the people that work there, but by the time I get off at Holy Angels I'm exhausted and I usually don't feel good, so I don't feel like going. But, I'm hoping that will get better.

When I switched birth controls in August, I went to Seasonale. Which was a 3 month birth control, with 7 days of inactive pills in between. Well, since the switch I've noticed I've been having at least 2 migraines a week, and they're starting to become life altering. I've had headaches for many years, but these are just awful. They also affect my vision. I have a hard time focusing on things when I have a headache or am about to get one. And to me it seems to be only affecting my vision in my left eye, but that could be because I've been blind in my right eye my whole entire life, and have no idea whether it is focused or not. I've ignored that eye for my whole life, because it doesn't work. So, I also have had increasing chest pain, but the doctor seems to think that is anxiety that could be a result of the added estrogen.

So, we've decided to try a round of the depo shot. I got it last Thursday, and its been interesting to say the least.  He told me that it would make me gain 5 pounds a year cause it would stimulate my appetite. Well, I have absolutely NO appetite except for a strange craving for Bojangles country ham biscuits, which I barely eat the whole thing. I've lost at least 7 pounds since last week. I also am having increasing lymph node pain, but I'm thinking that is just gonna go away once I adjust to the different hormones. I don't do shots well, but I'm willing to try it if it can keep the pain away.

Meanwhile, I'm on the husband hunt on a speedy time frame (haha just kidding but not really). There are some changed in my love life, but I'm not ready to talk about it till I know what's happening, and where/if its headed anywhere.

Sorry I've still been kinda MIA (I'm working on it)
Just never feel like I have anything good enough to talk about here.

Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from new people, and appreciate every comment that is left.