Sunday, March 16, 2014

Moving?

Recently I've seen A LOT in the blogger world about moving to WordPress.  

I'm wondering what the pros/cons are of both options (moving or staying with Blogger?)

Part of my problem with Blogger and some of the reason why I don't blog as much as I would like to is because I can't blog at work because they have Blogger blocked.  And, it's super hard to write a post on my phone on the Blogger app.

Is it easier to write on the go with Wordpress?

And which one? Wordpress.com or wordpress.org?

I'm obviously very confused about all of this.


HELP!?

xo,
Hanna

1 comment:

  1. Hi Hanna! I definitely prefer WordPress over Blogger, but I'd go with self I hosted WordPress! It costs money, but I could host you for free, you just have to pay for your own domain name. I found you on Shane's Coast-to-Coast BTW! I'm from where you are!

    - Kerri
    http://kerriwaller.com
    her@kerriwaller.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from new people, and appreciate every comment that is left.