Friday, November 13, 2015

We're Engaged!

Well, I know I said I was getting back in it.  And, I can successfully say that it has been less time between my last post and this one than the one before that.  But, I still didn't do a very good job about it.  But, I have been a little busy.
 
First off, me and TJ got engaged.  October 17th, 2015 at the very spot we had our first date.  It was an enormously special day, and I promise I will write the whole story really soon.
 
 
So, we're wedding planning for a wedding on June 18th, 2016.  Venue is booked, and that's about it.  Still so much to do to be prepared for that.
 
Also, still working on finding a place to live.
 
There's the CPA.  I have successfully passed one section (FAR), I am waiting on a score for my second section (AUD), and haven't scheduled the last two.  I took Audit on October 23rd, and the score release isn't until November 24th.  Talk about an excruciating wait.
 
Then there's the new job.  Since I'm in public accounting now, busy season is upon us.  This is my first busy season.  On top of that there's the wedding planning, and house buying mentioned above.  There's also the rest of the CPA.  There's being a youth leader, and being an advisor for Kappa Delta Sorority at UNC - Charlotte.  Typing all that makes me tired, and makes me so glad that I have nothing to do tonight but watch a movie with my sweet fiancé.
 
Love,
Hanna


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from new people, and appreciate every comment that is left.