Thursday, February 23, 2012

Waiting

Well, since my phone interview on Tuesday, I've just been waiting for a decision.  Seems like everyone else is waiting as well.  But, I have a feeling until I get a decision I won't get much work done for school or do much of anything other than read CP blogs.

But, just to update everyone on the rest of my life: I am a senior in accounting, which means I have tons of homework at all times.  I'm also an RA in a residence hall, so I have paperwork and bulletin boards, and reports, and programs to do for that.  I'm also a Kappa Delta, which means chapter meetings, philanthropy, sisterhood events, and socials. So, life is pretty busy, and I don't really have time to procrastinate everything, but I do it anyways.

So, right now I'm watching the Gatorade Duel 1 for the Daytona 500, and cheering for both of my favorites, Trevor Bayne and Kasey Kahne! Good thing they're in separate races.  I probably should be doing laundry, or homework, or something. But, everytime I try to do something while the race is on I never get anything done, so I'm just watching it and I'll catch up later.

Tonight, I have to go to an extension meeting to hear Kappa Kappa Gamma talk about why they want to come onto our campus.  Then, me and my RA friend group are going to eat sushi and watch The Little Mermaid after that.  I should probably pack sometime, because I'm going home tomorrow at 5AM so I can be there to wake my brother up on his 18th birthday!! It'll be a nice weekend with my family, but I do have a ton of work that needs to be done, and I never get any work done when I'm at home.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day for both me and Ross, maybe Disney will send me an acceptance letter on his 18th birthday! What a great birthday present that would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from new people, and appreciate every comment that is left.