Friday, July 12, 2013

Overwhelming

So, I've been away from the blog world for awhile now.  And, I have my own reasons for it.  They probably aren't that great to anyone else but they're true.

For one, every time I open my Bloglovin feed the number steadily climbing to 800 completely overwhelms me.  And half of them I'm not even interested in, sorry no offense.  There are just some blog posts that don't apply to me.  I don't have a child, I don't have marriage problems, and I don't have a boyfriend to have any kind of relationship problem either.  So, I don't read every blog post written about those subjects.  So, tonight I decided to get on top of it.  I started taking blogs off of my reading list that I automatically hit "mark as read" on.  There's no point in being a follower of a blog I don't actually read.

Hopefully this won't overwhelm me anymore, and I can slowly but surely come back to the blogging world and enjoy it.

Life is overwhelming me as well these days.  Going back to school after being in the working world for a year is tough.  I work from 8-4:30 and then go straight to school from 5:30-9:15 on Monday's and Wednesday's.  On days I don't go to actual school, I come home and eat with my family and then get right on my studying for class.  I've been in class for exactly 2 weeks and we have a midterm this coming Monday.  Now tell me that's not fast.  And we've been over like 8 chapters in those 4 classes.  So, it's not going to be the easiest test of my life.  Did I mention it's going to be 13 short essay questions, and we only have 2 hours to finish it.  Shoot me now.  I'm totally prepared for that.  Now, I'm a big believer in the unluckiness of the number 13.  So when he said 13 questions my heart rate went up at least 10 points I know.

Tomorrow is going to be spent studying for most of the day.  I won't be doing anything crazy and I definitely won't be eating anything strange.  Tomorrow is the 1 year anniversary of the day I got sick last year.  But, this year I am more confident in myself and know that my illness will never get the best of me.  It cannot beat me cause I've got this.

xo,
Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from new people, and appreciate every comment that is left.