Sunday, June 23, 2013

Sunday Currently


Reading blog posts that have been unread on my Bloglovin feed for a week now!
Writing  this blog post and working on some more for this week.  Maybe I'll have more than my usual one a week this week.  Whoop whoop! 
Listening to something on the Hallmark channel that's been on since I walked in my room.  No idea what it is.
Watching the same thing on the Hallmark channel.
Drinking nothing at the moment but I'm about to go get some water.
Wishing I had my syllabus for my class that starts next week.  And, I wish my Erin Condren Life Planner was here already.
Anticipating the end of the fiscal year at work and the start of school next week.
Wearing gray khakis from Sam's and a chambray shirt from Old Navy.
Feeling  extremely tired although I'm not sure why.

xo,
Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from new people, and appreciate every comment that is left.