Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Working on my Appearance

I'm one of those people who doesn't really use a whole lot of time on my appearance.  I try to use my time more constructively.  In the mornings, I sleep an extra 30 minutes and either my hair or make-up suffers.  I used to get up at 6:30 and look absolutely wonderful for high school every morning.  And, I definitely had more friends back then.

Now, I wake up at 7:00 and barely put on make-up by the time I get out the door (usually late).  I hate feeling like I won't meet anyone because I don't look good enough, or I'm not skinny enough.  I have no idea how I was so skinny back in high school.  But, I can't tell you how fat I thought I was.  I'd give anything to look like I did back then.  I've been working as hard as I possibly can to get back to it, but it seems like nothing was working.  I finally got off of the depo shot, and it's slowly coming off.  I think once I fit back in my clothes, I'll feel much better about working on myself.

xo,
Hanna

1 comment:

I love hearing from new people, and appreciate every comment that is left.