Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Recently

I know I said I would blog more and I've obviously failed.  But, I'm working on it. I have so many things to talk about its just hard to sit down and actually get it out. Recently, life has been hectic.

I started coaching Upward cheerleading. This is one of the highlights of my week, and although we've only had 2 real practices, I love these girls. There are 5 of them, and they are all so different. They're sooo cute, and all have a special place for The Lord in different ways. It's supposed to be me teaching them more about God, but really they're the ones teaching me.  So that's been added to my week.

My mom and I started going back to Zumba last week. We go 5 times a week, and it makes my day end on such a good note. It feels good to just put something in my week that makes me feel better about myself. And it helps that I love all the different instructors.

It seems that with the addition of zumba back into our lives, some health issues have shown their ugly face again. I had to call the ob/gyn today to ask about the referral for a colonoscopy. Something is going on, and it needs to be resolved. I want my life back.

I'm still working at the law office, but depending on the results of the colonoscopy, that could change relatively soon.  It's just too much after working all day when I don't feel good.  It's only 2 days a week, but its stress I don't need in my life.

I've started applying to grad school for the second half of the summer of 2013. I'll only go part time, and it'll take 2 years instead of 1. So, we'll see what happens.

I think that's everything that has been changing recently.

Oh, and I bought a Longchamp bag and am sooooo excited.

Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from new people, and appreciate every comment that is left.