Today, I'm linking up with this kind of love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!
1. I'm loving Laffy Taffy (except Banana).
2. I'm loving orange juice (although I'm not sure why).
3. I'm kinda loving that we're remodeling our kitchen. We have absolutely nowhere to cook, and the demolition of plaster walls is giving me a cough. But, I'll never forget the time my family spends every single night to make our kitchen beautiful. And, since we have nowhere to cook, we get to go to my Nana's and spend even more time together as a family screaming at NC State basketball games.
4. I'm loving this warm weather! And, although everyone says we're getting tornado winds, I love storms when it's warm outside.
5. I'm loving my new Longchamp bag.
6. I'm loving that my brother didn't go off to school! He should have left the year I came back, but he decided to stay at home and go to community college. And, I'm loving spending time with him after three years away.
What are you loving this Wednesday?