Monday, June 10, 2013

Sorry not Sorry

So, obviously I haven't done so well with posting in the past week.  That's just because this little thing called life got in the way.  I really love having a life, and I need to figure out how to balance it and blogging.  Because at the moment it's not really working out.

I just had a terribly busy week at work last week, and all weekend I had a KILLER headache but now that I'm back let me catch you up on my life.

- I think I have my paying for grad school figured out. (as of tonight.)
- Work has finally slowed down again.  Month end is always terrible.
- Daddy bought me a new 32 inch TV, but it has to go back because the DVD player doesn't work.
- I'm going back to the beach again this weekend.  The rest of my family is staying all week.  I have to come back and work.
- I'm trying to read a lot, because I just love it.  As of last week, I was 6 books behind my schedule on Goodreads.  Now I'm only 1.  Whoop Whoop!
- I'm working on this eating healthy thing, and trying to make myself not eat out every day.  We only eat out on Friday's now.  I'm trying to decide if paying for WeightWatchers every month will be helpful.  I think it's harder to try to eat healthy when you live in a house with 4 people who don't.  But, I think most of my problem is at work.

I think that's just about everything I've been through in the past week in a nutshell.

xo,
Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from new people, and appreciate every comment that is left.