Monday, March 18, 2013

Don't Give Up, Don't Ever Give Up!

Jim Valvano is one of the greatest men in the history of NC State. This ESPY speech is watched over and over again throughout campus even today. I watched it in one of my business classes, and many more times since then. It NEVER gets old.
 
 
 
ESPN did a 30 for 30 special on the 1983 NC State Basketball team winning the NCAA championship under the leadership of Jim Valvano.  It was life changing.  You want to see a school that values their history?  Look at NC State.  You want to see a team of players who love what they do?  Look at NC State.  And you want to see the most dedicated group of fans in the whole wide world?  That's definitely NC State.  We back the pack whether they win or lose.
 
I love the school I went to.  I love the enthusiasm of the fans.  I love the history that surrounds you when you walk through campus.  I love the NC State WOLFPACK! 
 
And, in the words of Jim Valvano, "Don't give up, don't EVER give up!"
 
xo,
Hanna
 
ps. THE CARDIAC PACK IS BACK!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from new people, and appreciate every comment that is left.