Monday, March 25, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

This weekend was the best weekend I had in awhile. 
 
Friday:
Friday I got off early (1:30) and went to Kohls, Old Navy, and Target looking for the perfect shirt to wear to the GEORGE STRAIT concert.
 
I found this dress:
photo.JPG
For $4 I might add.

And this precious bathing suit:
photo.JPG

And a shirt for the concert that I didn't take a picture of.

So at 4:30 we leave for Greenville.  I was pumped.  George Strait is my man.  I am obsessed.  We got to Greenville around 5:30 and spent 45 minutes trying to decide where to eat.  We finally settled on a Mexican restaurant that wasn't anything special, but it worked.  We made it to the concert and our seats were SUPER close.  I mean like reach out and touch them.

photo.JPG
Martina sang first, but she was sick so she only sang four songs.  Which was fine.  I like her, but she's not who I was there for.

Then came my man George:
photo.JPG
This is how close we were.  I wasn't joking.
 
photo.JPG
Ain't he just gorgeous?!

I had the time of my life!!

Saturday:
Saturday, I went to a birthday party for my cousin.  She turned 13, so it was quite the middle school party.  She had a bonfire, and Just Dance.  It was a fun night.

Sunday:
Sunday was a lazy day.  Church, my mawmaws, and a nap in the afternoon.  Perfect!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. SO jealous you got to see George! He was here in Houston last weekend & I wanted to go so bad but didn't get tickets in time.. boo. Stopping by from the link up! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from new people, and appreciate every comment that is left.