I realize that it's not Tuesday, but I just found this link-up right before I went to bed last night. I've gotten back into reading recently, so I figured this was perfect. Not that I ever stopped, my life just got busy so reading fell to the side.
Today's topic is Books on my Spring TBR list.
1. The Storyteller by Jodi Picoult. I've liked Jodi Picoult's books for many years, and this one looks amazing.
2. The Nanny Diaries by Emma McLaughlin. This book has been out forever. But, it looks like an easy read that could be enjoyable.
3. Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell. It's been getting pretty good ratings on Goodreads. And, it just looks like a fun read for Spring.
4. Cinder by Marissa Meyer. I always love a good spin on a classic fairytale. And, I've heard great things about this one so far.
5. Taken by Erin Bowman. This is the first of a new series about a sort-of dystopian society. I've always enjoyed books that put my world in a different perspective.
6. How Zoe Made Her Dreams (Mostly) Come True by Sarah Strohmeyer. It's about a girl with an internship at an amusement park. How much more do you need?
7. Crossed by Ally Condie. This is the second book in the Matched trilogy. I enjoyed the first one enough to want to know what happens at least.
8. The End of Your Life Book Club by Will Schwalbe. I've heard great things about this one as well. But currently I'm reading The Fault in Our Stars. So, we'll see if I want another sad one so soon.
9. Killing Lincoln by Bill O'Reilly. This was recommended by a family friend. I enjoy history, so we'll see how it goes.
10. Reached by Ally Condie. This one is conditional. If I like Crossed enough to continue, I'll read it, but if not I'll probably skip it.