Thursday, April 4, 2013

I'm so over being sick...

I am soooo done with being sick. Since that awful weekend of July 13th, 2012 I have been sick more times than I can count. 

And this is coming from a girl who didn't have anything more than a headache for her whole 3 years of college. 

Since that weekend I went back to Raleigh, I've had food poisoning, which turned into endometriosis, 3 stomach viruses, 3 rounds of tonsillitis, and about 15 colds. And I'm so done. 

I have no idea why my immune system decided to disappear when I found out I had endometriosis, but its more than welcome to return at any time.  

The fact that I have also gotten sick on one trip to Raleigh (that was while I was still in school though, food poisoning), and two trips home has also cause some anxiety about driving long distances.  I usually get extremely nervous about a trip to Raleigh, but this one I'm not that nervous about yet. And, I have a dreadful cold that appeared yesterday. But, me and my drugstore are going. Regardless of how I feel. I will NOT let a headache or a cold stop me from enjoying my friends and the place I miss so much. 

It also helps that I have some family who will be at a dance competition in Winston Salem and have graciously offered to let me come hang out with them if I start feeling too bad and I won't have to ride home completely alone. 

Pray for my anxiety tomorrow as I'm driving through 5:00 traffic in Charlotte to get to me best friends and my favorite sushi restaurant. 

xo,
Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from new people, and appreciate every comment that is left.