Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Social 4/28

I haven't done one of these in awhile, but since it is so much easier now that I have an actual computer, I thought I'd get back to it.



Todays questions are about things we did in our childhood.


Did you sleepwalk as a child?
I did, but very rarely.  I talked a lot more in my sleep and still do.

Did you ever try to run away or sneak out of your house?
One time I got mad, and my mom said, "Well if you want to leave, there's the door."  So, I left.  And went around the block and came right back.  And was grounded for weeks.  And, she had sent my brother out to follow me.

Did you have any imaginary friends?
I didn't have any imaginary friends.  I don't know why, I just never remembered having one.  I do talk out loud to myself though.

Did you ever go toilet papering?
To this day, I have never been toilet papering.  It wasn't the thing to do in my town.

Did you ever sneak tv shows you weren’t allowed to watch?
There were only a few we weren't allowed to watch.  CatDog and The Simpsons were the two that I remember not being allowed to watch.  And, me and Ross would only watch the song for CatDog.  We didn't really care about the show itself.  It was super creepy if you ask me.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from new people, and appreciate every comment that is left.