Sunday, May 12, 2013

Bout of Books 7.0

I am so excited to be participating in the Bout of Books 7.0.  It's my first one ever, so we'll see how it goes.  Obviously I have to work this week, but I also have a beach trip so that will be helpful with the challenge also.


Bout of Books

My goals are going to be pretty heavy, but I have confidence in myself.
- Finish Crossed
- Read Mother's Curse
- Read Daughter's Justice
- Read Strawberry Shortcake Murder
- Read Notorious Nineteen
- Read Strawberry Shortcake Murder
- Read The Shop on Blossom Street
- Start Along the Watchtower

Most of these have to be read because they are due back to the library or they have to have a review written about them before the end of this Readathon.

Check back for the updates throughout the week.

xo,
Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from new people, and appreciate every comment that is left.