Today's topic for Blog Every Day in May is things that make me uncomfortable. There are quite a few of those actually.
- I really hate when people smack their food.
- I get really uncomfortable when people text me things I don't want to hear/know and so I just ignore their text message.
- I don't answer if someone calls and I don't know their number. I ignored Gardner Webb for three months. Good thing I got in at Charlotte.
- I don't like when people talk about getting stuck on an elevator when I'm already on an elevator. Let's just ignore the fact that I could face my death here alright?
- Which leads to the fact that I'm really claustrophobic and I hate huge crowds that don't have any room to move at all.
- I hate when people find out I play violin and their next question is "are you any good at it?" Well no I'm terrible and I just keep playing to make people suffer. If I wasn't good at it I wouldn't have put 19 years and over $45000 into it.
These are just a few things I don't like to be in my life.