Sunday, May 26, 2013

Summer Lovin' Readathon

The Summer Lovin’ Readathon is a week-long readathon event hosted by seven independent bloggers! (Oh, Chrys!, Tumbling Books, Effortlessly Reading, Love Life Read, Shelf Addiction, Read Sleep Repeat, and Reviewing Wonderland)

Spend the week reading at your own pace, when and how you want too. There will be daily challenges for awesome prizes and opportunities to get points toward the Grand Prize Packs.

As if that weren’t enough – the week will end with a 24-hr marathon readathon! Twitter parties, mini-challenges, games, prizes given EVERY HOUR, and more chances to get points toward the Grand Prize Packs.

Sign-ups will be open through July 6th. I’m in, are you?!

xo,
Hanna

3 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy the Summer Lovin' Read-a-thon and good luck with all the reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you from the Peacoats and Plaid blog hop. New follower and hope you have a great day!

    Britney Mills
    http://www.theprincessandhercowboys.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I'm Ginny! I'm from Raleigh NC! I found you through the NC bloggers linkup. I was born in Durham, went to college at Meredith in Raleigh and still am here in the capital city. SO glad to see other NC bloggers! I have a lifestyle blog called Buttergirl Diaries. So nice to meet you! I like your blog!!
    Ginny

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from new people, and appreciate every comment that is left.