Friday, May 10, 2013

My Most Embarrassing Moment

I have quite a few embarrassing moments in my life, but the one that comes to mind most often happened probably more than 10 years ago.

We were camping in Cherokee, NC with my whole family, like we used to do ALL the time back then.  It had been raining allllll day so we couldn't go to the pool, we couldn't go to the river, we basically couldn't do anything.  Well when it finally stopped raining, me and my brother went to the road and started throwing a rock back and forth.  (Don't ask why, I was 8 okay?)

I was never the best thrower in the world (actually I'm pretty close to the worst), so I was throwing all of my rocks underhanded.  Ross says, "Come on Hanna throw one overhanded."  And, the first one I throw hits a mans truck at the next campsite.  I immediately ran inside bawling, and my dad had to sort it all out.  That man looked for a dent on his truck for over 2 hours, and never found one.  (Lucky me)

I've never thrown a rock again.

xo,
Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from new people, and appreciate every comment that is left.