Friday, February 8, 2013

A whole bunch of Firsts

This has been going around the blog world lately, so I figured I'd do one, since it seems to be a great way to learn something new.
 
1. First thing you do when you wake up in the morning:
Turn my alarm off and for the past few days wake my brother up since my parents are out of town.
2. First thing you do you when you get home from work:
Change clothes, take a nap, watch TV, or depending on the day go pick up my brother and/or cousin from school.
 
3. First kiss:
This guy I dated in the 8th grade, who has now turned out to be gay.  (I have dated more than one gay guy, but that's a completely different story.  Maybe I'll tell it one day.)
4. First home:
The first house I lived in was my Mawmaw's rental house, or "The Old Homeplace" as she calls it.  Its the house her and her 6 brothers and sisters grew up.  And it only has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom.  And, they had a guy they let live under their house, and my aunt got in trouble for telling her teacher that her granddaddy had a "slave."  I have great family stories.  But, I lived in that house until I was 4 and a half and we outgrew it.  My brother was sleeping in a crib in the hall.
 
5. First car:
I have a Toyota Matrix at the moment, but I'm about to start looking at new cars because they're giving it to Payton in a year.
6. First car accident / traffic violation:
None.  Never got a ticket or been in a wreck.  Or, been in the car during a wreck.
7. First thing you wanted to be when you grew up:
I wanted to be a doctor when I was little, but that quickly changed when I found out I pass out when I see blood.
8. First choice beverage:
Sweet tea, then orange juice, then SunDrop.
 
9. First choice dessert:
Lemon Meringue Pie or Cheesecake.
10. First choice restaurant:
Brio in Raleigh, or Ruth's Chris Steakhouse.
11. First song that comes to mind:
Why Don't We Just Dance is on Pandora right now.
12. First major purchase:
First major purchase on my own would be my laptop with my high school graduation money, and my ipad with my college graduation money.
13. First job:
RA'ing at State.
14. First time you flew on a plane:
My family flew to Colorado for a restaurant convention.  My dad went for Bojangles and we tagged along.
 
15. First real "big girl" job:
The job I'm currently at.  Accounts Receivable. 
 
Hope you know more than you did.  I know you want to hear more stories from my past.  I promise we'll get to them.  My life is a soap opera.  Literally.
 
Hanna

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from new people, and appreciate every comment that is left.