1. What was your first car?
The car I still have. A 2003 Toyota Matrix. I used to hate it, but now he's my best friend.
2. Who was your favorite childhood teacher?
Mrs. Reagan from 6th grade math. She used to teach at my elementary school, and I wanted her to be my teacher so bad, but she left before I could get to the 5th grade. I was devastated. Then I found out I was going to have her for 6th and it was like the heavens were aligned in my favor.
3. Were you involved in any sports/extracurricular activities? Share pictures if you can!
I was in the marching band, and I was a cheerleader my freshman year.
This was when I played saxophone.
This was after I switched to mellophone my senior year.
4. What was your favorite birthday party?
When I turned 15, we had my party at a Checkers game. That was pretty awesome.
5. Who was your teen celebrity crush?
Billy Gilman. I thought he was the cutest person ever.
6. What show/movie did your parents not allow you to watch?
Me and my brothers weren't allowed to watch CatDog or The Simpsons. But, it doesn't sound like we missed a lot.