I was just nominated for a Liebster Award by Emma. I am so honored.
The rules are super simple:
1. Nominees must link back the person who nominated them.
2. Once nominated you must write 11 random facts about yourself.
3. You must also answer the 11 questions from the person that has nominated you.
4. You come up with 11 new questions.
5. And you nominate 11 people that have under 200 GFC followers and let them know. You can't tag back.
I think this is a great way to learn more about bloggers, as well as discover new and exciting blogs to follow!
11 Random Facts:
1. I hate Whipped Cream. I think it's absolutely disgusting, and I won't eat anything that has touched it.
2. I graduated from college in 3 years. And, most days I regret it.
3. I've played violin since I was 3 and a half.
4. I would rather sleep than go out most nights.
5. I love Japanese food and Mexican food.
6. I love NCIS and could watch it everyday.
7. I love to be around my family.
8. I hope I can have a marriage like my grandparents. They've been married for 62 years and still live together at their house, and cook lunch for us every Sunday after church. They also watch my 1 year old cousin all day every day and they're both in their 80's. Saints I tell you.
9. I love accounting with all of my heart.
10. I love watching airplanes land and take off. But, I have some anxiety about flying.
11. I'm going to see my favorite singer, George Strait, in March.
Emma's Questions for me:
1. Do you like to travel? I love to travel. But, I don't get to much, because I just got my job and I can't get that much time off.
2. What is your favorite thing to do to relax? Sit on the porch during a thunderstorm.
3. What is your favorite TV show? NCIS
4. Why do you blog? This was originally going to be a place to tell my family and friends about my life while working at Disney World. Now, it's just a place where I can say everything I feel and not be judged for it.
5. What is your favorite thing to study? Accounting. I'm studying for my CPA right now.
6. What are you most proud of right now? That I have a job and I'm 5 months ahead on my student loan payments.
7. What is your favorite animal and why? I don't really have a favorite animal. But, me and my brothers want a dog right now except Daddy says no.
8. What did you (or do you) want to be when you grew/grow up? When I was little I wanted to be a pediatrician, until I found out I pass out when I see blood.
9. What is your all time favorite book? The Bible.
10. What is a staple in your everyday bag? Chapstick.
11. If you could pick up and travel to anywhere for two weeks without having to worry about money, where would you go? Fiji. I've literally wanted to go there for as long as I can remember.
My Questions for You:
1. Why do you blog?
2. What is your most fond childhood memory?
3. What is your dream place to live?
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
5. What is the most versatile piece of clothing in your closet?
6. Spontaneity or planned events?
7. What is your dream job?
8. Favorite vacation you've ever been on?
9. Favorite song?
10. Who is the person you look up to the most?
11. Story behind the name of your blog?
1. Not So Simply, Abby (AOT)
8. The Plaid Princess (AOT)
If you participate comment, and I'll make sure to read your answers.