I realize I've posted twice now in an hour, but if I don't post now I never will, because I'm about to actually have to start doing work at work. Crazy idea, I know!
I'm also going to be participating in 30 Days of Blogging Prompts with Covered in Grace.
Day 1 is to share 10 facts about yourself:
1) I'm naturally redheaded. Always have been, always will be.
2) I'm blind in one eye. The right eye to be exact. And, I rarely wear the contacts or glasses I need to wear to make sure it doesn't get any worse.
3) I absolutely love my job. I work the best hours in the whole wide world (8:00-2:30) which means I have time for a nap after work and before anything else starts.
4) I have more than one best friend. I have my bestfrienddd who has been there through it all. Then I have my 12 year old cousin who is absolutely amazing, and I love spending time with her. That girl knows all my secrets and can give advice like it's her job.
5) I haven't told a single person in my real life about this blog. I don't know why. I wonder if it's because I feel like it's going to be like all social media in my life, and become a place where people silently stalk me just to know things about my life to use against me.
6) I coach cheerleading at my church. It's one of the highlights of my week. My 5 little cheerleaders are precious, and always full of energy.
7) I'm probably going to be a terrible wife for the first couple months of my marriage (although, at the moment we don't have a candidate for husband, so I guess it doesn't matter). I am not a huge fan of cleaning, and I don't cook like ever. I don't know if it's that I can't cook, I've just never really tried.
8) I'd rather be at home in my yoga pants than out in real clothes any day of the week.
9) I play violin. I've been playing since I was 3 and a half so this year marks year 18. I really don't play a lot right now. My orchestra is trying to find a new director. And, I was playing in church about once every three weeks but the organist at our church has his last Sunday this Sunday, and the choir director isn't really my biggest fan. I played last Sunday though, and I got applause as well. (Applause never happens in my church unless it's something really good. We're very quiet churchgoers.)
10) I secretly wish I hadn't graduated in three years, and I was still in college with all my friends for my senior year right now. But, what's done is done and I'll thank myself for it later. (Probably when I get my loan paid off.)
There's your 10 random facts.