Friday, February 1, 2013

Ten Facts

 
I realize I've posted twice now in an hour, but if I don't post now I never will, because I'm about to actually have to start doing work at work.  Crazy idea, I know! 
 
I'm also going to be participating in 30 Days of Blogging Prompts with Covered in Grace.
 
Day 1 is to share 10 facts about yourself:
 
1)  I'm naturally redheaded.  Always have been, always will be.
2)  I'm blind in one eye.  The right eye to be exact.  And, I rarely wear the contacts or glasses I need to wear to make sure it doesn't get any worse.
3)  I absolutely love my job.  I work the best hours in the whole wide world (8:00-2:30) which means I have time for a nap after work and before anything else starts.
4)  I have more than one best friend.  I have my bestfrienddd who has been there through it all.  Then I have my 12 year old cousin who is absolutely amazing, and I love spending time with her.  That girl knows all my secrets and can give advice like it's her job. 
5)  I haven't told a single person in my real life about this blog.  I don't know why.  I wonder if it's because I feel like it's going to be like all social media in my life, and become a place where people silently stalk me just to know things about my life to use against me.
6)  I coach cheerleading at my church.  It's one of the highlights of my week.  My 5 little cheerleaders are precious, and always full of energy.
7)  I'm probably going to be a terrible wife for the first couple months of my marriage (although, at the moment we don't have a candidate for husband, so I guess it doesn't matter).  I am not a huge fan of cleaning, and I don't cook like ever.  I don't know if it's that I can't cook, I've just never really tried.
8)  I'd rather be at home in my yoga pants than out in real clothes any day of the week.
9)  I play violin.  I've been playing since I was 3 and a half so this year marks year 18.  I really don't play a lot right now.  My orchestra is trying to find a new director.  And, I was playing in church about once every three weeks but the organist at our church has his last Sunday this Sunday, and the choir director isn't really my biggest fan.  I played last Sunday though, and I got applause as well.  (Applause never happens in my church unless it's something really good.  We're very quiet churchgoers.)
10)  I secretly wish I hadn't graduated in three years, and I was still in college with all my friends for my senior year right now.  But, what's done is done and I'll thank myself for it later.  (Probably when I get my loan paid off.)
 
There's your 10 random facts.

blogprompts1
 
Hanna

1 comment:

  1. Some of my friends know I blog, but nobody knows the name of my blog. It drives them crazy. It's so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from new people, and appreciate every comment that is left.